ArtGeminiPrize 2017in collaboration with Asia House – Now Open to all artists UK & Worldwide Call for entries. 5th edition £5000 Cash Prizes for winners.
Acceptable media: Paintings include oil, acrylic, mixed media, drawing, ink, watercolour, calligraphy & original print; Sculpture; Photography & digital art.
Exhibition of shortlisted works will take place at Asia House, London in September 2017
Judging Panel : Jo Baring, Director/Curator Ingram Collection; Cristina Cellini Antonini, Founder & Co-Director ArtRooms; Pamela Kember-Tong, Head of Arts & Learning, Asia House; Sajid Rizvi, Founder & publisher of EAP Group International Media; Dr Vanessa Champion, Creative Director PhotoX, Lead Photographer and Director of ARGENTA; Isabel H Langtry, Principal at Hampstead School of Art & Sculpture Artist.
Cash Prizes :
1st Prize £2000, 2nd Prize £1000.
Photography Prize – £1000
Sculpture Prize – £500 plus £250 voucher
Public Choice Prize – £500
Deadline: 3 July 2017
Connect and follow the prize on @artgeminiprize on social media.
Gok Wan to open ArtGemini Prize 2014
Gok Wan to open International Art and Photography Prize
The ArtGemini Prize is a celebration of international contemporary art for emerging and established artists around the world. Now in its second year, the finalists’ exhibition, showcasing the 48 works shortlisted for the main prize of £5000, takes place at the Biscuit Factory in Bermondsey from October 23rd-November 1st.
Gok Wan will be opening the private view of the finalists’ work on 23rd October at 6.30pm.
With over 760 entries from 44 countries, The Art Gemini Prize is one of the fastest growing international art prizes. Judges include Zoe Wishaw, former European Director of Photography at Getty images.
20% of all sales go to Kidscape. Nikki Kerr, head of fundraising at Kidscape said: “We are delighted to be supported by Jimmy Lek and The ArtGemini Prize. The money donated from the art sales will make a big difference to our work as we strive to keep more children safe from bullying and abuse.”
For more information, including a preview of the finalists’ work, please visit www.artgeminiprize.com.
Images attached Adrian Scicluna (painting), Kevin Shepherd (photography)
To reserve a space at the PV please message email@example.com
Art Gemini PV – Biscuit Factory in Bermondsey from October 23rd-November 1st 6.30 – 8.30pm
Exhibition continues daily 11am – 6pm (closed Sunday)
- The Art Gemini Prize is an independent International competition, open to all artists from anywhere in the world. There is no age limit for applicants. Promoting excellence in art and photography. www.artgeminiprize.com
- A cash fund of £5000 will be awarded to the winners in four categories. The Public Choice Prize is open for voting by the public during the exhibition, and the winner will be announced at the close of the show.
- Painting and Sculpture Prize: First prize £2000, second prize £1000
- Photography Prize: First prize £1000, second prize £500
- Young Artist Prize (under 25 years): £500
- Public Choice Prize: £500
- Judges and founders biographies see http://www.artgeminiprize.com/about/
- Gok Wan is a Fashion expert, award-winning TV presenter, author and all round national treasure, Gok Wan has taken the fashion and TV world by storm and has become one of the UK’s most sought-after entertainers. www.gokwan.com
- Anti-bullying charity Kidscape is the charity partner for this year’s ArtGemini Prize and will receive 20% of the sale price of any piece sold during the exhibition. www.kidscape.org.uk.
Jingxuan Hu, Art Gemini Prize
Last Call For Entries Due to demand for late submissions, we have now extended the deadline to 15 September 2014.
Be Part Of It visit www.artgeminiprize.com
ArtGeminiPrize London’s Global Art Prize
www.facebook.com/artgeminiprize follow us @artgeminiprize
40Countries ArtGeminiPrize 2014
m : +44 (0) 79 6938 3494 t : +44 (0) 20 8505 9684
e : firstname.lastname@example.org w : www.artgeminiprize.com
Art Gemini prize winners will be announced at the PRIVATE VIEW and EXHIBITION at the Rebecca Hossack Gallery, 2A Conway Street W1T 2NA on 23 January 6pm – 9pm Please contact us for an invitation.
Artists, for 2014 entries, please register interest online now.
www.artgeminiprize.com www.facebook.com/artgeminiprize @artgeminiprize
Private View and announcement of the Art Gemini prize winners, Rebecca Hossack Gallery, London 23 January 2013